Have you ever wondered why that diet is not working? Or why exercising just is not toning your tummy? There might be more to it. There are a few secrets to losing that stubborn weight. When you are dealing with stubborn fat or obesity it is very important to balance your overall health. You can do it if you commit to taking care of yourself! Here are some tips to get you on your way.
Take Control Of Stubborn Weight
1. When your have stubborn weight from your jaw all the way down to your hips it may be caused by to much sugar and overeating. Start enjoying your food, eat healthy, set the mood, meditate while eating and think good thoughts while preparing and eating your food. Reduce how much you are eating, eat healthier food and exercise 30 minutes a day.
2. When you have stubborn weight from the bottom of your ribs down to your hips it may be caused by a nervous stomach. This may be linked to stress, anxiety and depression. Try to avoid to many sweets, meditate, do yoga, get a massage and remember to take care of yourself.
3. When you have stubborn weight from your hips down to your knees it may be caused by consuming too much gluten. You might have a hormonal imbalance. Avoid gluten, alcohol, smoking, sitting for long hours and start to exercise with weights.
4. When you have stubborn weight from the bra-line down to the hips it may be caused by atherogenic dyslipidemia. These people have trouble breathing and they could have cardiovascular disease. Avoid alcohol, change your diet and exercise.
5. When you have stubborn weight from the top of the legs down to the ankles it may be caused by venous circulation. This is when you have trouble with circulation and your veins. It can be a genetically inherited. Drink lots of water and exercise by running or climbing.
6. When you have stubborn weight from under you sternum down to your hips and around your back it may be caused by inactivity. This happens when you have been active and then you become inactive. You want to make sure you balance your exercise regimen and eat enough to keep your metabolism moving.